THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 14, 2007

Teresa Da Only Girl Bun Reporting In

"You typing?"

"Type slave!"





"That's better."


I had to say this I am da only girl bun so that makes me queen. I am also ND so bow down cause I own you all.



I have two male bun servants and they are not allowed to be around other girls. Dey will ONLY be allowed to be with me. Well maybe some day I will have another girl but not anytime soon. We may have another two joining us but I don't care. All I want is Tucker. He is a perfect example of prime ND. He scared a snake can you get any better dan dat?



I was the fourth bun to join. I was kept in this ( http://www.petco.com/product/13727/Marchioro-Luna-Spa-Small-Animal-Cage.aspx ) during a really bad winter outside on a balcony, my cage was full of snow. I was less than 2lbs. I have loved my new home though it took me a long time to feel safe here. I am now the best thing till you get on my bad side.


Love Teresa your ever loving Queen.




P.S. Kisses to Tucker.













No comments: